The Torqeedo Ultralite 403 is a trolling motor system designed for kayaks - As well as providing support for expedition paddlers more and more anglers are realising the benefits of fitting a motor to their Fishing Kayaks to improve their catch rate.
Let's take a look at the various components that make up the Torqeedo kit...
- The integrated on-board computer provides a GPS-based calculation of the remaining range.
- Lithium ion battery technology with integrated GPS
- Throttle with magnetic kill switch and displays speed and remaining battery life
- The kit is easily mounted and incorporates easy steering/tilting and auto kick up
- Maximum speed up to 10km/hr (boat dependant)
- Maximum range up to 40km (boat dependant)
- Optimised gearing and propellor design for maximum propulsion
- Kit comes with charger and spare propellor
- Weight including battery 8.9 kg
- RRP €1490 including delivery - ordered in on request.
RTM Fishing in France in collaboration with Torqeedo design their tankwells and incorporate fittings so as to easily accept the Torqeedo Ultralite 403 motor kit
Some of RTM's angling hulls kitted out with the Torqeedo Ultralite 403 motor -
We are happy to order in your Torqeedo kit and fit it to your kayak on request.
For more information on the Torqeedo ultralite 403 and RTM Torqeedo ready kayaks you can visit the manufacturers websites below ...
Pictures and video below of a Torqeedo ultralite 403 motor we outfitted to a Customer's Viking Profish Reload angling kayak.....
Darrens Kayaks Water trials video of Ultralite 403 motor on Profish Reload....